NOAH Core Values
Service: We exist to serve. Members, TH Industry, People.
- 0 missed inspections
- Direct customer contact
- Respect for others
- Attitude of gratitude
Evolving: We are evolving for improvement a little each day.
- Try what makes sense
- Risk, fail, evaluate, improve, implement again.
Collaboration: We promote a collaborative environment.
- Open concept & share ideas
- Transparent, save trade secrets
- Utilize the vast resources available in TH community
Technology: We use the best cutting-edge technology available.
Currently we employ a livestream inspection process, utilizing cutting-edge technology to provide our members with innovative solutions.
Trust: Trusting each other.
- You can trust me, to have your best interest at heart,
- I can trust you, to have my best interest at heart,
- Our members and Tiny Houser’s can trust NOAH to have their best interest at heart.
Enjoy: Enjoying the Journey
We look to inspire all NOAH team members to enjoy their position, in addition to growing professionally and contributing to the growth of the Tiny House movement.