NOAH Certified Inc. dba NOAH RDI promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. NOAH RDI members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business.
I. Duty to the Public
- The NOAH RDI member shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the NOAH RDI Standards of Practice. (hot link)
- The NOAH RDI member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the Home Building and/or RV industry.
- The NOAH RDI member shall be fair, honest and impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- The NOAH RDI member shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- The NOAH RDI member shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
- The NOAH RDI member shall not have any disclosed or undisclosed conflict of interest with the client, vendor, and/or other builders;
- The NOAH RDI member shall always act in the interests of the client and the Home Building and/or RV industry, unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics.
- The NOAH RDI member shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
- The NOAH RDI member shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where he or she conducts business.
II. Duty to the Profession and to NOAH RDI
- The NOAH RDI member shall strive to improve the Home Building and/or RV industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Members, Builders or the public in any manner permitted by law.
- The NOAH RDI member shall assist the NOAH RDI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of NOAH RDI Membership.
- The NOAH RDI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NOAH RDI, fellow NOAH RDI members, NOAH RDI employees, leadership or directors. Accusations of a member acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall trigger a review by the Ethics Committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NOAH RDI.
- The NOAH RDI member shall abide by NOAH RDI's current Membership requirements.